Never leave a charger in an outlet without your phone: I’ll expose the three major reasons

Some people do not remove chargers from sockets after charging their electronic devices. However, few people are aware of the potential implications of such a behavior.

What happens if you leave the charger in the outlet? Even in standby mode, a component within the charger continues to take power. Despite the low power consumption, it still exists.

If you keep the charger plugged into an outlet repeatedly, it will overheat, accelerating the wear of its internal components, such as capacitors.

In the event of a sudden change in voltage, the charger connected to the mains may overheat and begin smoking, perhaps resulting in a fire.

It’s also critical to make your home secure, particularly if you have young children or pets. A charger plugged into an outlet with a cord attached may provide a risk of electric shock.

Rate article